EFS Global Quote and Book
Exports From The UK
Imports To The UK
What is an EORI number?
To import or export from the EU you need an EORI Number (Economic Operators Registration and Identification), these are completely FREE and you can apply online directly from the gov.uk website: https://www.gov.uk/eori
You need an Economic Operators Registration and Identification number (EORI number) if you move goods:
- between Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) or the Isle of Man and any other country (including the EU)
- between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- between Great Britain and the Channel Islands
- between Northern Ireland and countries outside the EU
When Do I Pay VAT?
VAT is charged on all goods (except for gifts worth £39 or less) sent from:
- outside the UK to Great Britain
- outside the UK and the EU to Northern Ireland
I'm not a registered business can I use EFS Global eClearance?
EFS Global specialise in business to business clearances, our eClearance service must be for commercial transactions.