Warehousing Solutions and Services
EFS Global provides highly secure and cost-effective UK storage solutions. Our reputation for reliability means you can trust us with your warehousing and storage requirements. EFS Global accommodates short and long-term warehousing requirements of companies looking to outsource their logistical needs.
We also operate a fully approved Customs ETSF (External Temporary Storage Facility). Our HMRC bonded storage facility and extensive bonded warehouse complement our comprehensive UK Distribution Service within our Freight Division of the EFS Group.
Whether your organisation is an SME or a blue-chip company, you can find our warehouses across England and Scotland.
Locations and Key Features of our Warehouses
EFS warehouses are strategically-placed across the UK providing a total of over 200,000 sq ft of storage capacity.
- Manchester – Bonded Warehouse
- Burnley – Warehouse & Storage
- Widnes – Warehouse & Storage
- Tamworth – Warehouse & Storage
- Caistor – Warehouse & Storage
- Skipton – Warehouse & Storage
- Bolton – Warehouse & Storage
- Wakefield – Warehouse & Storage
- Gateshead – BRC Accredited Warehouse & Storage
Combined with our transport network, the key features of our warehouses make EFS Global specially equipped to meet your business needs.
- State-of-the-art equipment & the latest software
- 24/7 CCTV site security and night patrols
- Competitive pallet storage rates
- Storage product traceability
- Full stock management system
- All goods stored under UKWA terms & conditions
Storage Solutions for our Customers
Our warehouse capacity and a team of fully-trained warehouse staff are ready to handle our customers’ business requirements. We are ready and in a position to provide comprehensive warehousing and storage support including:
- Receipt, storage & despatch of palletised goods
- Loading/unloading containers
- Re-packaging/re-labelling & re-working
- Order Picking & Despatch
- Goods in, warehouse storage, contract packing, container unloading and onward distribution.
- Block pallet storage
- Racking pallet storage
- Devanning service (inc palletising / wrapping)
What does bonded storage mean, and how does it benefit our customers?
Goods stored in a bonded storage facility benefit from the deferred payment of duty and VAT until the goods are sold and/or removed from storage, effectively making it a duty-free zone.
There are two main advantages of storing goods in a bonded warehouse:
- Traders get a substantial benefit to their cash flow through the deferment of the payment of tax
- Duty need not be paid on imported goods which are intended for re-export
Through our bonded storage solutions, we help customers save money and improve their cash flow.
First class service from delivery guys Adrian and Charlie, they couldn't be more helpful and enthusiastic in helping me unload my pallet. Highly recommended and a credit to the delivery industry. Thank you.
We have recently changed our transport provider to EFS and the help and support they have offered when implementing this change has been second to none and really helped during the transitional period.
They offer a great, friendly, reliable and fairly priced service. No job too big or small!
Have been using EFS Global since 2009 and have always had great service off Antony Jack and Andrea. Rang today to ask them to cover 2 loads for down south, were loaded within 2 hrs and know they will be delivered on time on Monday. Not being one to write reviews normally, thought the service received today goes a long way to keep me returning yet again to cover my urgent loads. Thanks guys.
We couldn’t really ask for more from EFS. They offer us a reliable daily pick-up, competitive pricing, and an excellent first-time delivery rate. As a testament to the quality of their service, we’ve quickly gone from sending just a few pallets per-day to more than a dozen.
Highly recommended. We have been using EFS for a number of years now, the service is second to none. They do exactly what they say they're going to do, without any issues! The system is definitely user friendly. Staff are very efficient and professional.
I would recommend this company to all.
From pick up to delivery EFS service has been excellent.
Friendly drivers and with Louise in the office going that extra mile.
Since working with EFS in the early days of Covid, we have found that the whole team have gone above and beyond to ensure the quality of service we offer our customers is at the highest level possible. If there are any delivery scenarios that need looking into in more detail, there is always someone there to help and sort the situation as quickly as possible to ensure the best outcome for our customers and ourselves as a business.