Did you know full import controls for goods being imported from the EU to the UK become mandatory from 1st January 2022.
You will require a GMR (Goods Movement Record) to board any ferry/Eurotunnel to the UK.
If you do not have a Pre-Lodged Import Declaration you will not be able to obtain your GMR meaning you will not be able to board the vessel/train to the UK.
How can EFS Global Help?
- Full Import Customs Clearances
- Export Declarations
- Transit Documents (T1)
- Port Passes (Port Base, PBN)
- Coverage at all major UK ports
- Air Freight Customs
- Freight Movements by Air, Sea or Road
- Destin8, CNS, Pentant and CCS-UK
- PAYG Clearances or Account
- CHED – Common Health Entry Documents
Contact EFS Global today: 01282 415454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org